Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sleep, Interrupted

I've always had trouble with insomnia, but lately it is getting much worse.  A few nights ago, I decided to investigate and document the reason for the dark circles under my eyes. 

Amanda, Mason, and Carson.  Yes, they are in the same clothes they wore all day.
Does this tarnish my perfect mommy image?
I think I can skip going to a sleep clinic.  The mystery of my sleepless nights is solved!
But wait...Where are Jeff and Jaxon?
Found Daddy in Mason's bed.  The time on the clock? 3:51!

And there's Jeff's little buddy Jax...Sound asleep in Carson's bed.
So much for getting the kids out of my bed, remember this post?
I suppose that one day they'll grow out of this phase and I'll probably miss it.  I'll be well rested, but I'll miss it.

3 comments:

Scott and Katy Adams said...

lol! too funny! Mine don't sleep in my bed, but they sure do cry out for me several times a night. And ofcorse, Scott sleeps through it all....

COME ON BABY said...

Ha ha. Dr. Phil would have a hay day with you :)

I think its sweet as sweet can be!!!! They look comfy. I am sorry you arent getting much sleep but its just so sweet how they love to sleep in their mama's bed.

Rachel said...

HAHA! This looks so familiar! I have pictures of my bed that look exactly like this! Only my kids are still alot smaller! I keep saying I'm going to break them of this habit before they get too much older, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen anytime soon!