Friday, October 15, 2010

Skipping Rocks, Skipping School

 Days like today really make me glad that I'm a homeschooling mom!  It was a gorgeous day, two of the quads cousins, Melody and Ileah, were out of school for UEA so we drove up the canyons and took a good look at God's majestic creations.

The Autumn colors were spectacular!!!

Running down the trail to go to the river!

Amanda and Ileah finding rocks to skip!

Jaxon and Carson checking out the river.

Some walked in the river with their shoes on...

And some decided to go in barefoot!  Either way, the water
was COLD!!!

Jax threw a big rock just as I was taking this shot...
Great timing eh?

There's my pretty girls...Amanda, Melody, and Ileah

And my handsome boys...Jaxon, Mason, Carson (front)

Pretty miss 'Manda all by herself

Climbing out on this rock made me more nervous than it did them...
(Jaxon)

Carson

Melody

Gosh, I love these kids!!

Ileah took a picture of me and the kids before we ended the day!
Oh, how I love days like today!  A day full of kids curiosity, sunshine, trees and Mother Earth.  So were we skipping school?  Or is this what school is all about?!!

Life's good folks...life's good!

No comments: