Monday, October 4, 2010

Girls Night!

Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my sweet little daughter?
Well, I reeeeally do!

A couple of weeks ago, I took miss Amanda to see her favorite country music artist, Brad Paisley!  It was in a great outdoor amphitheater on what had been a very warm fall day.  It just so happens that Brad is one of my faves too so it was a win-win situation...Oh, and his opening act was Darius Rucker (you know, the guy from Hootie and the Blowfish who crossed-over into country music?  Wise choice I think!)
My camera went dead so unfortunately this is the only picture I have from the evenings events.
Note to self....Buy a better camera ASAP!

It was chilly and late by the time Brad hit the stage but he eventually sang her favorite song "Ticks." (Which she would have stayed up all night to hear.) 

brad paisley Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanks Brad!  She thinks you sang it just for her!!!


The next week, Amanda took me on a mother-daughter date.  We dined on loaded baked potatoes, watched the movie "Flicka" and she presented me with this darling frame she made, complete with our photo.  What a welcome switch from all the emotionally heavy times I've been through recently.
Oh, how I love that little girl!
Thank you princess for making me smile!!

1 comment:

Kimberly King said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful little lady! so glad you cna cherish these wonderful mother/daughter times!