Monday, September 13, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Smith


Congratulations to my sister Jeanna and her new hubby Roger!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith
Saturday night, my sister got married after 5 years of being single.  I think she got a good guy...I KNOW he got a great lady!!  It was a beautiful wedding, she was a stunning bride, he was a handsome groom and the entourage looked fabulous!  The only way the night could have been better is if our mother had been there...
Me and my family walking up the isle (I'll post a better pic when I have one)

Just us girls
Ummmm, do I really want to do this?
Well Jeanna, it's a little late for that question...Deep breaths, all will be well!
First kiss as husband and wife
Wahoo!!
Put a ring on it Roger!!!!
Jeanna surprised Roger with the ring he thought he wasn't going to get for a while.  Our jeweler put a rush on it and was able to finish it just in time!  Thanks Ken!!!
He was so shocked that it brought tears to his eyes...

Welcome to the family Roger! 
(I'm still her BFF though...just in case you forgot!)

No comments: