Friday, May 21, 2010

Pit Crew

The sun has been hiding for several weeks lately. Yesterday it finally came from behind all the clouds and warmed our little corner of the state long enough to have some outdoor fun!


So, the pit crew got working on their cars.



They checked tires...




They washed seats and steering wheels.



They scrubbed inside



And out



Jax gives a thumbs up while having a popsicle break



And Carson looked for the engine in Jaxon's car.



Jaxon 'helping' Mason with his car.



Carson is thrilled to be in the drivers seat again!


Is this what they mean by "riding shotgun?"

The little cars are about 3 years old and it appears that this will be the last season the kids will fit in them. I definitely feel we got our money's worth. The kids drive them just about every day when it is good weather. It's really kind of funny hearing all the comments from the grown men in the neighborhood. Many of them come over just to check out the cars and have expressed how much they wish they had such a great toy when they were kids.

I sure am glad that we have a few years before they really start driving!!! (If you could see their driving skills you'd be glad too...)

2 comments:

Kimberly King said...

those cars are AWESOME! love it

Karla Coelho said...

Hi, I am Karla, from Brazil. I fond your link in a blog that I always read because i am twin and i like to read about this. I was reading the links and I chose your link to visit. I was trying to read and understand all the things but one word caught my attention. It isn't twins, it is AUTISM. I have one brother with autism (he will complete 11 years this month) and I have a blog about his history and some articles!

Congratulation for your love, for your wonderfull family and for disclose autism.

I will always be back. Do you know the diet?

Sorry abou my english!

my blog is www.estouautista.com.br

Kisses! Karla