Thursday, January 22, 2009

Any Brad Paisley Fans?

I'm a big Brad Paisley fan, (he's a country artist for those who don't know who he is) and I recently bought one of his CD's. It has a lot of great songs and I have been listening to it in the car. The kids usually don't pay attention to the music that is on but in the case of a Brad Paisley CD, a couple of the songs are fun enough to catch their attention. Makes me wonder if they are siding with their mother and going country.
The quads have decided that their favorite song is one called "Ticks". The first few lines go like this:

Every time you take a sip
In this smoky atmsophere
You press that bottle to your lips
And I wish I was your beer

OK so not the best lyrics for a 6 year old but it has a catchy tune and the kids think it's funny. What I think is funny is the way Amanda and Jaxon sing it. It goes like this:

Every time you take a sip
In this smoky assmosphere....

ASSMOSPHERE???? Well, it is a song about a bar so I guess assmosphere could be an accurate description.
I haven't corrected them.
Shameful, I know.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hilarious!!! It is hard to correct them when they are so funny. My kids were telling me that it was Martha Luther Day on Monday. Cute!!! Enjoy their singing, one day they won't want to sing anymore. *hugs* to you.