Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ingenuity



I wonder how the conversation for the day started....
Hey, what should we do today? Anyone up for jumping off Mom's dresser on to her bed? Oh that old tired game? No, we did that yesterday, and for three days before.


I know, lets flip her mattress up, lean it on the dresser and make a slide out of it. We've got cousin Melody here to help, I'm sure the 5 of us can lift this gigantic mattress....


Oooops, we ripped the mattress pad. Oh well, just don't get stuck in it on the way down. Oh hey, can one of you close the door so mom doesn't know what we're up to? (Which is exactly how I know when they may be doing something questionable but they haven't figured that out yet so close the door all you want kiddos!!)
To the mattress sliders I say:

Eventually Mom will find you and....


take pictures.

Oh, I'm so ashamed of my lack of discipline :o)

1 comment:

L. Taggart said...

Wow! My kids have already made slides out of their own beds. They must be lighter than your giant mattress. I couldn't find the camera that day though. Glad you did! Oh, and Dallas wants to know why you are ashamed. LOL!