Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Flashback


56L??
Today I went to a store that specializes in maternity care items to procure some supplies for my now nursing niece, Jennifer. Going into the store with Amanda in tow gave my memory quite a jolt. Seems a few years ago, I took Amanda shopping there while her brothers were in a class, thus giving us the opportunity for some "girl time." I was looking for the perfect strapless bra and I heard that this shop had a huge selection with sizes from 32AA to 56L. (That's not a type-o I really wrote L.) I had no idea that bras went that high up in the alphabet until I saw that one!

Well, after shopping around the store for a while, curiosity got the best of me and I just had to go and see what a 56L looked like. Soooo, I found one, hid around a corner, put it on my almost 4 year old daughter, and took a picture. Then I quickly put it back hoping that none of the store employees saw me being horribly juvenile in what is really a very nice bra shop. I really tried, but I couldn't help a little childish chuckling at my little one swimming in a bra large enough to be her sleeping bag.


I think the L must stand for "LARGE."

I never did find that perfect strapless bra.

No comments: