Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pizza and Pedicures



Hungry?
We have pizza!!

Carson wants every pepperoni to be perfect!



Not bad for first time pizza chefs.

We are loving our homeschool freedoms which allow the opportunity to teach, and learn life skills as well as book skills. Last week, we learned to peel and dice potatoes. Hmmmmm, 4 kids with sharp objects. What could possibly go wrong? Perhaps I should have read Lydia's post before handing peelers to the kids.... (Hope you're healing nicely Lydia! Sheesh, if you just needed a break from the kids, there are easier ways.) Luckily, we just had 2 very minor cuts. They'll be preparing 7 course meals in no time!

OK, back to the pizza...

Pride in their accomplishment!




They were so excited about making pizza that they didn't even get out of their jammies first!

Doesn't take much to entertain my kids...



Two days later, Amanda accompanied me to get a pedicure. She was definitely all girl while we were there, loving the foot massage and having trouble deciding what color to paint her nails.

Bright yellow on the toes please! Oh, could you add some glitter?


And for my fingernails I'd like that bright turquoise, and more glitter please!



Now THESE are some HOT shoes...
Wonder if Macy's or Nordstroms carries them in different colors. I simply must have a whole rainbow of them to match my spring wardrobe.
..........................................................
I will never be able to express the gratitude I have to God for being so profoundly blessed with such incredible children but, I have a feeling He already knows.

No comments: