Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Introducing



Dodger and Angel



We have new four legged members of our family. A friend of mine needed a home for her beloved cats and I need rodent control. We have a waterfall in our backyard which seems to invite every mouse in the world to come and get a drink. Since I can't bear to kill anything (I even take spiders outside to let them go) it seems to be a perfect arrangement.
In other news, I have begun homeschooling the kids. Right now the plan is to try it out until the end of the school year and then re-evaluate. So far, we are loving the new arrangement. I had contemplated the idea of homeschool since the kids were babies and like most decisions we make as parents, I want to do the right thing for my children but I'm never 100% sure of what that is.
Wish me luck.



1 comment:

COME ON BABY said...

Hey babe. You will make a great teacher for your children. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!