Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Flashback

This picture always gets a good laugh! The two-and-a-half year old jammied bather is Carson. He and Mason had already been bathed and dressed when he decided that he wanted to jump in with Amanda and Jaxon. And since clothing removal would have just taken time, he decided to jump in "as is".

Oh how I love that sweet little Carson. Today, he told me that he needed his boots and socks because his feet were getting a headache. I'm really going to miss the funny things kids say. Amanda used to call the pepper "clinker salt" because I have a salt/pepper grinder combo and the peppercorns make a clinking sound when you shake them. Mason calls the first meal of the day "frekbast".

I don't think a standup comedian could hold a candle to kids.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love love love your flashback fridays!!! What a fabulous idea. I love the pictures of kids in the flour and the tub. I remember those days and wondering if I was every going to make it, now I look back and just giggle at some of the antics of the kids. Of course, now I am right back in the middle wondering if I will survive again but knowing that one day it will all be a great laughing moment and maybe even a book. LOL. Thanks for sharing your memories!!!!

COME ON BABY said...

You have the best stories!!! I miss you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen of pink in a house of blue said...

LOL that's too cute!