Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Mid-Life Crisis

My husband is having his mid-life crisis. He turns 50 in the fall so I guess it's about time for such a thing to happen. After much turmoil, I finally caved in and agreed to his wishes (as if not agreeing was going to prevent anything!)



So this is what it's all about huh?  Ownership of a vehicle that he will never drive.  Let's call it what it really is...A huge piece of yard art.
(He does look happy polishing that thing, doesn't he?)
I guess I should be thankful that all he wanted was a truck that's so big he needs to climb a  ladder to dry it!
I must admit, watching him climb a ladder is better than finding out he climbed another chick.

Wow...we're getting old.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Ha ha ha! That second-to-last line was perfect. It's good to hear from you again!