Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Super Mario Brothers

This year, the Super Mario Brothers became the theme for the quads Halloween costumes.  I think they may have an addiction to the game but what the heck, it made for some really cute costumes that they ALL agreed to wear!
(And getting them all to agree is usually a battle that isn't worth fighting)

Mario, Princess Peach, Toad, and Luigi
Carson, Amanda, Jaxon, and Mason
I loved the moustaches!!!!
 Hope you all had a great Halloween!  We surely did!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

This is absolute GENIUS!!! They look great. Where did you get the costumes?

Four babies 4 us said...

Hey Amelia,
We ordered online. I think from a place called Costume Express. I love it when the quads agree on a theme. It's just so much fun to have them coordinate when they dress!

Amelia said...

I agree! This year I wanted my three little kiddies to go as the three little pigs with their dad as the big bad wolf, but when he wouldn't go for it, they ended up being three unrelated things instead. I think themes are so much more fun!