Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer's Almost Over

In just a couple of weeks, it will be time to start school again.  Of course, it isn't too much of an adjustment for us because we homeschool.  Why homeschool??  Many reasons really, but here's a couple of my favorites...

  On a morning when Jaxon wakes up and asks you what dry ice is, you can go to the grocery store and buy a couple pieces...

                            Then Amanda gets intrigued.


  Then you do a couple of experiments you saw on YouTube...
Cool, huh!!


A couple of days later, you find your kids doing this...
And you realize that learning doesn't have to be done in a classroom.

2 comments:

COME ON BABY said...

You are an AWESOME mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

You truly amaze me everyday!! The thought of homeschooling scares me to death. I am not sure we would all survive it. :> I even have a degree is Special Education and Counseling. So what is my excuse?!?!?!