Saturday, March 6, 2010

Perspective

By the end of most days, my house looks like this...


Yep, I'm completely outnumbered and keeping the house straightened is quite difficult. Before the kids I was a complete clean freak. Boy has that changed! One night, when I was a little frustrated with how much work needed to be done, I had a complete change of perspective. I remembered how my home was spotless before I had the quads and then I remembered crying every day because there were no kids in it to mess it up.
I'll take the kids over a clean house any day!! So, if you come to visit, just be forewarned that you may have to maneuver over several hurdles on your way in...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

COME ON BABY said...

Perfect!! I cant wait for my clean little world to be turned upside down. Too cute.

Jackie said...

Oh I am so glad to know that my house is not the only one that looks like that at night. Whew!!!!

**G** said...

The only thing that surprises me is that I don't see any Legos!! At my house it's endless Polly Pockets...