Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Kid-ism's


The quads check out the big computer Uncle Terrance takes care of at work. What a geek he is!


Lately, the kids have been in rare form with witty comments. I thought I'd share a few priceless gems from the last few weeks....

(Amanda) "Mom, why did you call that a board game? It's not boring!" Perhaps I'd better teach the difference between board and bored.

(Jaxon) "Do fishes and dolphins have buttholes?" So, off to the aquarium to check...

"Mom, did you know that black mice are Ninja mice?" (Amanda) "Really?" I asked. "Yes, they are Ninja's and they are black so that they can hide in the dark." I really hope she hasn't actually seen any of these Ninja's in our house!

While at a church production of "The Music Man," Jaxon was beginning to get bored (not board). He asked (rather loudly) "When will all the singing and clapping be over? It's pissing off my ears!"

We returned home after spending the afternoon at the park. We pulled into the garage and noticed that Jeff had not returned home from work yet. Mason decided that "Either Dad was still at work, or maybe he went to the bar." I'm sure Jeff has considered such a diversion but what does a 7 year old know about going to a bar???

Amanda made a brilliant observation that I hadn't thought of..."What if cousin Londyn marries someone whose last name is Bridge?" .... Hmmm, then I guess we will have to hope she doesn't fall down!

And my favorite was simple, childlike, honesty from Carson while visiting the Urologist. When the doctor came into the exam room, Carson just looked at him and gave him all the info he needed..."Hi, I'm Carson. I'm 7 years old, 32 lbs and I need to get my penis fixed because I pee at a 90 degree angle and I need to pee at 180." Well, there you have it!



Jay Leno's got nothin' on my kids!

1 comment:

COME ON BABY said...

OK so can I HAVE Jaxon. Just put his cute little butt on a plane and send him to ME!!!