Sunday, September 18, 2011

ByeBye Kitty

Yesterday, we had to say goodbye to our 16 year old diabetic kitty. 
She was such a good friend to the kids.

Squeaky and Amanda from then...

                                                                        Till now...

Jaxon was sad to let her go.
Stacey Ann was Squeaky's BFF.  She stayed with the kitty right through the end.  I think it might be particularly hard on her the next time comes to visit and doesn't end up with a kitty purring in her lap or trying to style her hair.

Thanks for being our kitty Squeaky, you will be missed!



5 comments:

Mrs. Shier said...

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. I know you took great care of her. I hope it comforts you to know what a good life you gave her.

COME ON BABY said...

I am sorry honey. You are such a good mommy to alllllllllll your babies. xoxo

Amelia said...

It seems unfair that these pets don't get to stay with us longer. I'm so sorry for your loss.

And that picture of her with your baby...absolutely priceless. They both look so soft and snuggly!

Ana said...

Sorry for your Kitty.
But I´d like to comment also about another thing: autism. Have you heard about a book named "Autism - hope by nutrition"? It was written by an autistic child mother. She has a blog:
dietasgsc.blogspot.com
It´s in portuguese, but I believe you can translate it. Maybe you can find something for your boys.
Greetings from Ana & Ado + 4

Amelia said...

I hope the reason why you aren't blogging any more is just because you are super busy and happy! I miss your stories.