Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Awesome Neice

I have a lot of really incredible family who I love dearly. My sister Jeanna has been blessed with 7 children who are some of the most kind, caring, empathetic people you could ever meet. Her oldest daughter, Jennifer, posted this on her blog today. She already brings so much happiness to people through her affiliation with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, a volunteer organization that provides professional photography to families suffering a stillbirth or early pregnancy loss. Not only does she do gorgeous photos for these families but she befriends them all and truly feels pain for them.
Check out her blog but have tissue handy.

2 comments:

COME ON BABY said...

Isn't she so sweet. I can hardly stand it. You ALL are so sweet. Love you girls!!!!! I hope all is well. XOXOXO

Cathy Holt said...

I love Jen... Is she considering to surrogate a baby for you? If so, a huge blessing on her heart! I miss you all and hope to get hang out with you all soon. Love ya