Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Party Animals

Yesterday, the kids threw a party for Slithers, who is now apparently one year old. It wasn't on my calendar so I had no idea we would be having a party! (I should have ordered cupcakes)


Just in case you don't know who Slithers is, he is one of Jaxon's Webkinz. (Webkinz are great little stuffed toys that kids purchase in stores and then adopt and care for online).


This is Slithers looking at his paper birthday cake that Amanda made.


All Slithers friends came and were dressed with party hats made out of Kleenex. (Gotta give the kids credit for creativity)

They all partied around a "table" which was really a pillow off of my bed. Hmmmm, maybe it's a good thing I didn't order those cupcakes after all.

Anyone need a party planner? The quads would be happy to plan any party you want (for a fee of course:o))

2 comments:

Cathy Holt said...

Plan me a b day party??? their fee will be some boxes of twix and reese

lifewithquads said...

OMG! Look at this at what my kids did this summer.

http://lifewithquads.blogspot.com/2009/07/animal-party.html

They must be getting this idea somewhere...or maybe it's just that great minds think alike.

Too funny.