Sunday, November 16, 2008

Late

Those of you who know me know that I am always late. I think I'm 5 to 15 minutes late but my family says it's more like 15 to 30. I think they exaggerate. Dad says I'll be late to my own funeral, I think he's right. You see, I have a problem. I'll have 10 minutes before I have to leave and, since I hate to waste time, I'll start a 15 minute project thinking that if I just hurry I can still be on time. Well, it never works out that way and I show up late to everything. At least now that I have the kids, people think I'm late because I have four 6 year olds, not because I have poor time management. If I don't correct them, they think that I must be an amazing mother who has her hands full with four first graders yet stil manages to only be 5 minutes late to school. Truth is, I was late before they were born. Now I just have something to blame it on.
The reason for telling you this is that I'm late posting some updates so you may find me telling stories from a few weeks back. My blog won't exactly follow any chronological order but I'll try to keep it comprehendable.
So, in the spirit of being late, I'll now post Halloween pictures.
.
Above picture is Mason as Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Carson as Jimmy Johnson

The picture below is Jaxon as the cutest Batman ever and Amanda as a pink Unicorn




I found myself a little sad that they didn't want to dress up in themed costumes this year. It seems that they've all gone and got opinions while I wasn't looking. Oh well, maybe when they are older and can appreciate the whole quadruplet thing they will go back to dressing in a theme.
I thought Three Blind Mice would be a scream!

5 comments:

A womb for rent said...

30 minutes thats giving you credit!!!!!! LOL!!!!

L. Taggart said...

Ha ha ha ha! My dad says if he dies first, we must be sure mother is late to her own funeral. And if we don't wheel my mother in after her funeral starts he will haunt us for the rest of our lives! I am so glad to know you were able to visit Amber!!! Sounds like you are doing well. Miss you! You are the greatest!

Cathy Holt said...

Maybe it is wrong place to post. I usually to say wrong or say things in wrong place or time, lol. the family picture on the header of this blog had me in tears... beautiful picture... babies so cute! dont make me cry anymore, M!

stacey said...

30 minutes late.... hmmmm... how many times have we been grocery shopping at 1am after you called me at 10pm and said that you were on your way.... kids were cute for Halloween and hopefully we can talk them into 3 blind mice because those costumes we found were so adorable. Hopefully we can find them again.

Cathy Holt said...

Still late to post? lol... Love you!