Sunday, September 7, 2008

Four Little Monkey's Sleeping on the Bed


One fell off and broke his head...

Yes, my kids sleep in my bed. Chastise me if you must but they started doing this about 2 years ago and it's now such a habit that even if they start out in thier own beds, they wind up in ours by nights end. All 4 kids plus me and Jeff jockey for position and attempt to have enough space, and blankets, to sleep peacefully. Well the night before last while I was in a restful, Ambien induced sleep, I hear a thud followed by crying... Jaxon had fallen out of bed. I didn't think too much of it as Jeff went about the business of comforting him and getting him back to sleep. Next morning, I notice the poor little guy has a shiner. I think we either need to get the kids sleeping in their own beds or buy a bigger bed. Do they make beds bigger than king size?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

The kids put the candles on his cake. Jeff just laughed when he saw that the kids made him age several years by swapping the candles around.

Blowing out the candles (not bad for a 64 year old)



Playing his Guitar hero that he got for his birthday.

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!

4 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Thats a great picture of Jeff playing wii and the naked boy in the background!!!! Put some clothes on him!!! Are you sure that shiner came from falling off the bed? (SINNER) Did it come from Amanda in her swim suite hitting him with a Coke:-)
XOXO

L. Taggart said...

Looks like the party was fun! I have a friend that lets the kids sleep in their room but they have a "bed" on the floor for them. This way they are close to mom and dad, but they don't interfere with anyone else sleeping and they don't fall out of bed. :) LOVE YOU!!!!

The Harward Family said...

You are hilarious! I can't believe you all sleep in the same bed. I am laughing as I picture it in my mind. You are great. Poor guy though. You gotta fight for the middle! When I saw the candles I thought whoa, Michele's husband is old! That's cute they flipped the candle around. I didn't think he was that old.

Cathy Holt said...

OUCH! It sure looks like Jaxon needs go to a body shop? Just kidding. Hes always in good spirit regardless. Love your children as always. Hey! you forgot Brad Family to invite Jeff's 64th b day party!!! lol... I am starting to think Jeff is actually a 64 yrs old but you want to hide this fact... your children ruined this sercet that you are married to an old man! LOL...