Thursday, July 31, 2008

Is it kids day?

The monday after Father's Day this year, my oldest boy Mason (well all four kids are a total of 3 minutes apart so oldest simply means first one out) asked me if it was Father's Day again. "No" Is it Mother's day then? "No" Ooooohh it must be kids day, is it kids day mom? "Yes son, it's always kids day". He's got some great reasoning skills!
Carson, the second boy born, asked me to go to Wal Mart because he was out of peanut butter cups and Kitty Kats. I hope he never figures out that they are called Kit Kats because his name for the candy bar is much cuter!
I really need to start writing all the kid-ism's that come my way on a daily basis. I know many of them have been forgotten but hopefully, something will bring them out of the deep recesses of my half functioning brain. If that happens, I'd better be close to a pen so that I can jot it down. This blog may end up having sections of kid-ism's sprinkled in as I remember some and the kids say even more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw you through the king quads website. Girl do i probably have a lot to learn from you and your years of knowledge with quads!!! I am a fellow quad mama (i think you have been to my blog but to be honest, i lose my mind daily so i am not sure). My kiddos are almost 7 months. Your kids are so CUTE!!

L. Taggart said...

HI Michelle! Glad to see you have a blog now! One of these days I am going to figure out how to devote time to the computer more regularly. We still need to get together again. How's your summer turning out?

Love you!

Love Lydia :)